From Meghan’s 5-meter long veil to the pageboys who helped the Princess walk the stairs, the #royalwedding will be the talk of the town for many years to come.
After what seems like forever, the world was finally able to catch a glimpse of the bride as she stepped out to reveal her gorgeous wedding gown. There were more moments that got everyone talking:
1. The guest list
In pure royalty style, the wedding was attended by many public officials and the crème de la creme of the entertainment industry. The guests that stood out for us are:
· Oprah Winfrey, who looked amazing in her blush pink Stella McCartney dress that was made overnight after realising her initial dress would look ‘too white’ in pictures.
· Serena’s Instagram feed revealed just how excited she was for her bestie’s wedding.
· Award-winning actor Idris Elba was one of the first celebs to arrive at Windsor Castle with his fiancé Sabrina Dhowre dripping in Gucci.
· The Beckhams really did steal the show.
· We loved Amal Clooney’s yellow ensemble.
2. The Princes
Harry’s brother, the Duke of Cambridge Prince William, supported the groom on his big day. The pair was seen walking to the Chapel, waving at the masses and having a having a conversation.
3. The pageboys
We all know how kids can be restless and unruly at weddings, right? But, Meghan’s pageboys sure did a good job (she arrived at the alter in one-piece).
4. The first kiss
For the first time as the Duke and Duchess of Sussex, the couple got to seal the deal with a kiss that everyone was waiting for on the stairs of St George’s Chapel.
5. Meghan’s first dress
The moment that everyone across the world was waiting for arrived – we got to see Meghan in her Givenchy white gown. She went for a plain white design and accessorised with a tiara and diamond bracelet, a look fit for a princess.