We have just the perfect shoe for you to complete your look this weekend. Platform shoes! Believe it or not, they are back and not only bigger but edgier and brighter. They are the shoes you would love to hate; but love them or not they keep coming back. Definitely, not a trend for everyone, but the hardcore fashionistas will sure be wearing.
Here is a simple guide on how to rock the trend.
1. Make sure you can walk in them. Platforms come in all sorts of heels and flats, so look for a heel that you're comfortable in.
2. Try not to look like a character from a scary movie. Platforms that are too chunky and too high can easily turn your outfit into something comical. So keep it minimal, and skip anything with too much glitter and embellishments.
3. If you fall and when you do fall, make sure you stand gracefully , wave and smile to whoever has witnessed the unfortunate fashion emergency.
4. Bold colours and interesting cut out details make platforms cool and edgy.
5. Platforms go well with boho outfits, so have some fun putting it all together.