Last week, Boity Thulo jetted off to Europe for a working holiday, and the Bakae hitmaker is, as always, serving style looks. Never one to shy away from showing off her curves, Boity is rocking flattering outfits, from elegant suits, to casual and designer ensembles. While on what looks like a solo-trip, so far, Boity has visited popular destinations like the Moët & Chandon winery, the Milan Cathedral and, of course, the famous Eiffel Tower in Paris.
- GALLERY | Khuli Chana goes all out for Lamiez Holworthy's 29th birthday
- Transgender woman Lehlogonolo Machaba on entering the Miss SA pageant
- Lunga Shabalala on ignoring the haters and wanting to make his father proud
- These 4 common sex positions can actually be dangerous
- Inside Lamiez Holworthy and Khuli Chana’s private haven
- Tembisa 10: As parents clash over birth, Independent Media says Rampedi 'only one who can comment'
- Mabuza explains why failing municipalities 'cannot continuously be blamed on apartheid'
- Desperate KwaSizabantu member turned to abusive dad for help to escape mission
- PICS | ANC financial woes: Staffers reject looming retrenchments
- ANALYSIS | Bulls providing SA clues for the Europe adventure is a poor train of thought
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now