Today, there are many versions of the undercut hairstyle and you can try as many as you like. You can keep it minimal and hidden in the back like Halle Berry, pair it with long braids like Mary J, keep it short with curly bangs like Emeli Sande, or in a TWA like Lira's – the possibilities are endless! Here's some inspiration.
- If I stopped state capture evidence, we could have been sued - Zondo pleads for another 3 months
- Digital Vibes scored R35m before health dept even approved their work, committee hears
- Chris Roper | Tembisa 10: Corruption flourishes if trust in the media is broken
- Facing arrest and jail time for contempt, Hlophe’s attorney Xulu turns to him for help
- Sifiso Skenjana | An inconvenient youth: Yes, we can stop failing SA's next generation
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now