• Always keep hair soft and moist – use lukewarm water rather than hot water when washing your hair
• Air-dry and avoid towel drying the hair
• Utilise protective styles at least five days a week
• Massage your scalp for 10 minutes a day
• Eliminate sulfate shampoos and reduce daily manipulation of your hair
• Avoid combing or detangling your dry natural hair. It is easier and less damaging to detangle wet hair
• Use a wide-tooth comb to get rid of knots
• Keep the usage of heat styling tools to a minimum, this can lead to splits ends, dehydration and or hair breakage.
To learn more about loving, styling, growing and maintaining a thriving head of natural hair, get your tickets to the TRUE LOVE X L’OREAL CURLS FESTIVAL.