These optimistic, upbeat and social consumers rely on their connections to friends to make the most of this exciting time in their lives. They choose modern, vibrant, sophisticated brands to connect them to their aspirations and to each other. 4th STREET is the unintimidating easy-drinking wine, that brings a new generation of wine drinkers together, connecting them to the sophistication of wines and to each other.
The Street Flavours event, taking place on 21 September at the HTA School of Culinary Art, Johannesburg is all about creating a dynamic environment for readers to interact and engage. Readers will be informed about what’s in season and the easiest way to prepare fresh and delicious recipes in the quickest way possible.
4th Street Red Wine Fizz
A flirty fizz made with red wine, fresh orange and berry flavours.
75ml 4th Street Red
25ml Crème de Cassis
25ml Fresh Orange Juice
15ml Lemon juice
Top with Soda water
- Shake the first four ingredients in a shaker with ice.
- Strain into a glass with ice and top with soda water.
- Garnish with fresh berries and an orange wedge.
4th Street Summer Breeze
This cocktail encapsulates the scents of summer with fruity white wine, gin, cooling cucumber, lemon and fresh dill.
40ml 4th Street White
25ml Gordons Gin
15ml Cucumber juice
15ml Lemon juice
15ml Lemon oleo
- Shake all the ingredients in a shaker filled with ice.
- Strain the mix into a tall glass with ice.
- Garnish with a cucumber ribbon and fresh dill.
4th Street Raspberry & Basil Frosé
This summery semi-frozen cocktail combines rosé sorbet, with fresh basil and raspberries.
75ml 4th Street Rosé
15ml Sugar syrup
15ml Raspberry puree
3 Basil leaves1 scoop Rosé sorbet
- Shake the wine, sugar syrup, raspberry puree and basil leaves in a shaker filled with ice.
- Strain into a large wine glass and top with a scoop of sorbet.
- Garnish with fresh basil leaves and raspberries