When families gather around tables this festive season, memories will be created over endearing hugs, belly-deep laughters and silly banter! However, the real star of these catch-up sessions is always the decadent spread of food. These yummy two recipes will create unforgettable food memories with those closest to you!
SIZZLED SPICY SHRIMPS WITH FRENCH STIR FRY
Preparation: 15 minutes
Cooking: 10 minutes
- 3 tbs lemon juice
- 2 tbs dry white wine
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 tbs garlic paste
- 400g shrimp
- 2 cups McCain French Stir Fry
- bay leaf
- ¼ tsp crushed chili
- ¼ tsp salt to taste
- 2 tbs chopped fresh parsley
1. Combine lemon juice, wine, olive oil and garlic in a medium bowl.
2. Add shrimp and toss to coat.
3. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 15 minutes, tossing occasionally.
4. Drain well, reserving marinade.
5. Heat 1 teaspoon oil in a large non-stick pan over medium-high heat.
6. Add shrimp and cook, turning once, until barely pink, about 40 seconds per side; transfer to a plate.
7. Add McCain French Stir Fry, bay leaf, crushed red pepper and the reserved marinade to the pan; continue to fry until no visible water in the pan.
8. Return the shrimp and any accumulated juices to the pan; heat through.
9. Season with salt, sprinkle with parsley and serve immediately.