The #CaptureyourMoments campaign, which launched in August, adds a personal touch to your wine drinking experience through a simple digital mechanic. Visit the Drostdy Hof mobi site drostdyhof.com/captureyourmoments/, upload your favourite moments from your photo library or take a photo on your mobile device, add a filter and then download the photograph to share it on social media with Drostdy Hof and the world.
The shared content from the campaign will then be brought to life by featuring a select number of participants on digital billboards and on the Drostdy Hof 3L limited edition packs, available in 2019. Participants also stand a chance to win one of 50 digital Polaroid snap touch cameras, worth R3000 each.
“No matter the occasion, our everyday experiences should be celebrated and remembered. Through the #CaptureyourMoments campaign, we hope to celebrate those special moments that often go by unnoticed by placing them on our product,” says Frans Booysen, Marketing Manager of Accessible Wines at Distell.
Drostdy Hof also wants to give you, our readers, even more just for participating in the campaign. Before posting your photos to social media, make sure you tag us in your post and you could win a year’s supply of Drostdy Hof’s 750ml range of approachable, accessible, unintimidating and sociable wines.
Not for sale to persons under the age of 18. Drink responsibly.
1. The total prize is 72x750ml bottles in total which equates to 6x750ml bottles per month. Wines in the 750ml range include:
- Natural Sweet Red
- Natural Sweet Rose
- Natural Sweet White
- Exta Light White
- Extra Light Rose
- Premier Grand Cru
2. The prize will be split into two deliveries. The first delivery will be for 36x750ml bottles of wine and will be the supply for the first 6 months. The second delivery of 36x750ml bottles of wine will be the wine supply for the next 6 months.
3. Regrettably, only South African residents are eligible for prizes, and delivery of prizes will only be within South Africa.
4. No cash alternatives will be available.
5. The closing date for this competition is 15 September. Entries received after the closing date will not be considered.
6. Entrants must be over 18 years of age. Entrants expressly declare that they are duly authorized to participate in the competition.