The musician and mother-to-be features on a spread in FAULT magazine to not only celebrate our diversity as black women, but our crowns, too. From Afros and faux locks to cornrows, Ciara took things up a notch. Our mane crush! What a great way to drop a new single!
- Ex-SARS staff accuse tax agency of downplaying state capture to block their return
- We mocked them as a vulnerable rabble ... but NZ have ANOTHER title!
- Tiger Brands leaps after flagging solid profit growth
- Four Western Cape municipalities owe Eskom R255m in debt
- Court rejects father's bid to bring child from Malaysia to live with him in South Africa
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now