In the TRUE LOVE February issue, Minnie Dlamini talks about how far she’s come since her early days and how she felt about once being pitted up against other female celebrities, she assertively breaks it down like so: “You enter the industry at a young age, doing any and everything that is thrown your way, trying to figure things out and find your niche and lane in the process — fortunately I found mine in sports. I got into sports, not to emulate what every other female sports presenter had done but to carve my niche. I chose to go the sportainment route.” She explains that most sports shows were very clinical, whereas sportainment fuses sports with lifestyle, which gives the show a glossy feel. Homeground, the sportainment show she currently co-presents with Lungile Radu, is the only show simulcasted on Supersport and Mzansi Magic and its the biggest on the continent.
- 7 takeaways from Katlego Maboe’s emotional interview on returning to Expresso
- 8 key takeaways from the Mohale: On The Record interview
- Is your child safe at crèche? 5 effective ways to screen childcare facilities
- Monique Muller responds to Katlego Maboe’s case being dismissed
- 5 tips to enjoy the woman-on-top position
- EXCLUSIVE | Phala Phala theft: The Dubai buyer, a buffalo and the stolen $600 000
- Ceres nursing home rocked by death of woman who was allegedly forgotten outside overnight
- Mpumelelo Mkhabela | Why an 'Arab Spring' revolution won’t happen in South Africa
- Carol Paton | Ramaphosa needs to get a grip as SA slides into instability
- Boks are quietly engineering 'Operation 2027'
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now