The adidas I GOT THIS training campaign launches in December, just in time to beat the post-festive season indulging. The campaign taps into the insight that active women are committed to their training routines all year round. The range features the Racer Back Bra, Ultimate Tights 2.0 and multiple other key pieces that are set to become work out staples in the active woman"s wardrobe. The high support Racer Back bra gives all women confidence, and offers the perfect fit with custom construction for every size, maximum ventilation due to breathable filter foam pads and adjustable side closures make it easy to take on and off. The Ultimate Tights 2.0 lives up to its name thanks to the all-new opaque material. This means better coverage (for all the lumps and bumps) no online casino matter how extreme your workout. Enjoy the super-flattering fit with a re-engineered waistband and Climalite fabric that will keep you dry. The full adidas women SS16 collection offers everything the active woman needs to ensure she can work out and look stylish doing it. For more information on this campaign please visit adidas News Stream and follow them on Instagram adidasZA and on Twitter @adidasZA.
- Memorial and funeral details for Gomora actor Siyabonga Zubane
- Deborah Fraser finally buried following delay due to KZN floods
- Why do we support artists like Busta 929 who have questionable relationships with girls?
- WATCH | 5 roles to remember Jamie Bartlett by
- Meet the Miss South Africa 2022 Top 30 contestants
- SA debt crisis won't be an event - it's happening right now, says Michael Sachs
- Former Skeem Saam actor demands R1.5m in damages
- Au pair opens up about Die Antwoord's 'orphan kids', guns in malls and neglect
- Khaya Sithole | What SA needs is properly run SOEs, not more commissions
- IN-DEPTH | 'We're heading in for a strike': Expert on public sector wage negotiations
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now