Last week, Boity Thulo jetted off to Europe for a working holiday, and the Bakae hitmaker is, as always, serving style looks. Never one to shy away from showing off her curves, Boity is rocking flattering outfits, from elegant suits, to casual and designer ensembles. While on what looks like a solo-trip, so far, Boity has visited popular destinations like the Moët & Chandon winery, the Milan Cathedral and, of course, the famous Eiffel Tower in Paris.
- INFOGRAPHICS | Covid-19 surges in KwaZulu-Natal continues as coronavirus testing nationally sees decline
- Family holds lobola negotiations via Zoom as happy couple adjust to new Covid-19 normal
- INTERVIEW | SA has one last chance for economic revival, and 'tweaks' won't help
- Nolwandle Mthombeni | SA seeks capital investment, and government is in the driving seat
- JSE is losing listings. Can it survive more departures?
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now