Actress and content creator Kamo Modisakeng constantly dazzles us with her style and beauty looks. She switches up her hair with versatile wigs. Take inspiration from these sleek and sultry wigs that Kamo has rocked.
READ MORE: Dreadlock queens
READ MORE: Hair inspo: Nomzamo Mbatha
Sleek and straight
How to care for your wig:
1. Wash your wig once every two weeks with shampoo, using cold or mild water. Apply a very small drop of shampoo to the wet hair. Comb it through the hair from top to bottom using gentle downward strokes, one section at a time. Do not rub the hair or scalp. Gently blot the hair with a towel.
READ MORE: Sho Madjozi on all things hair and braids
2. While the hair is still wet, spread a small amount of wig conditioner. Leave it in for 3–5 minutes. Then, very gently detangle the wig, starting at the tips and working your way up.
3. Do not dry your wig with a blow dryer. It can dry out and damage the hair. Allow the wig to air-dry naturally.
4. Do not comb your hair immediately after washing. Comb it after the hair is dry. Use a special wide brush, and start from the hair ends to the top, this will prevent your wig hair from shedding. If you have a wig with curly hair, then use a comb sparingly. Rather use your hand to make it orderly after wearing.
Products to try:
1. Mizani Miracle Milk R230
2. Mera Coconut Oil Shampoo R98
3. Evolve Detangling Brush R49,95
4. Marc Anthony 3-in-1 Serum R105
5. TRESemmé Moisture And Replenish Rich Oil Mist R139,99