SERVES | 1 PREP + COOKING TIME | 9 minutes
- 2 X 69 g packets Pasta Grandé Easy Pasta Meals (Mild Chakalaka flavour)
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tbsps rice vinegar
- 2 tbsps peanut butter
- 1 tsp fresh ginger minced
- 1/2 tsp garlic, minced
- Chakalaka-flavoured packets of seasoning from the pasta meals
1. In a small bowl, whisk together the ingredients for the sauce: sesame oil, soy sauce, rice vinegar, peanut butter, ginger, garlic and chakalaka-flavoured seasoning from the pasta meal. Whisk until well combined.
2. In a large pot, cook pasta for 2 minutes according to package instructions or until al dente.
3. Drain the pasta, add it to a large bowl and pour over the sauce. Use two forks to mix the meal with the sauce.
4. Optionally, serve topped with roasted peanuts, chopped green onions and sesame seeds.