Book your ticket to be a part of the empowering webinar brought to you by FNB’s financial experts – in partnership withTRUELOVE and FAIRLADY.
Are you all set to retire comfortably? First National Bank, in partnership with TRUELOVE and FAIRLADY are hosting a retirement webinar to unpack the importance of retirement planning, with insights about when you should start to save for retirement to when you are ready to retire.
TRUELOVE magazine editor Makhosazana 'Khosi' Zwane-Siguqa will facilitate the online event, and she will be joined by FNB spokespeople to discuss the importance of retirement planning – and everything you need to know about securing your future.
Be sure to register to book your FREE ticket today!
Speakers and topics to look forward to:
Bridgette Walsh Kruger, CEO of FNB Private Clients and FNB Retirees VP Lead
- The importance of preparing for your retirement across your lifestages.
- Outlining the railway towards your retirement years – and starting with your planning today.
- Managing your retirement funds effectively – leveraging various benefits and reward programmes.
Himal Parbhoo, CEO of Cash Investments
- The importance of people starting their retirement journey with the right savings vehicles.
- Tips to help manage your retirement effectively and not dip into your retirement savings.
Samukelo Zwane, Product Head of FNB Wealth and Investments
- Unpacking the various forms of investment vehicles to build up your retirement funds.
- The best place to start investing to start building up your retirement fund.
Mathlodi Leteane, Head of Operations, FNB Fiduciary
- The importance of retirement planning in your legacy planning.
- Ensuring that your will and estate planning are in order as a part of your retirement plan.
Name of event: FNB Retirement Planning Webinar
Host: Makhosazana Zwane-Siguqa
Date: 11 November 2021
Time: 6:30 pm
Duration: 1 hour
Price: FREE, register here
Win your share of R500 000 with FNB!
Stand a chance to be one of five winners who will win R100 000* each. To enter, invest R100 000 or more in an FNB Fixed Deposit Account between 1 October 2021 and 15 December 2021 for a minimum of 12 months. T&Cs apply.
*Competition terms, conditions and rules apply, visit fnb.co.za.
Click here to register TODAY!