SERVES | 4 PREP + COOKING TIME | 10 minutes
- 4 hard boiled eggs, roughly chopped
- 1 1/2 cups cooked SPEKKO INDIA GATE BASMATI RICE
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup finely sliced celery
- 1/4 cup finely sliced spring onions
- 2 tbsp finely chopped green chilli
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tbsps hot sauce
- 1 1/2 tsps lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Fresh tomato wedges, optional
1. In a serving bowl, add the eggs, rice, cheddar cheese, celery, spring onions and green chilli.Toss until combined.
2. In a separate bowl, add the sour cream, hot sauce, lemon juice, black pepper and salt.
3. Stir until well combined. Add the mixture to the rice and toss until well combined.
4. Serve the rice salad over tomato wedges if desired.