MAKES | 8 PREP + COOKING TIME | 25 minutes
- 6 cups IMBO POPCORN, popped
- 3 tbsps butter
- 250 g marshmallows
1. Melt butter in a large pot and add marshmallows. Mix together using a wooden spoon. Remove from heat and
2. beat the marshmallows and butter until smooth. They must have a little bit of a runny consistency. 2. Pour over popcorn and mix together.
3. Let the mixture sit for about 2 minutes or until slightly cooled so it’s safe to handle.
4. Butter up your hands and shape popcorn to form 8 equal balls.
5. Place on wax paper to prevent sticking together or a lightly oiled tray.