SERVES | 4 PREP + COOKING TIME | 20 minutes
- 2 tbsp oil
- 3 cups cooked SPEKKO LONG GRAIN PARBOILED RICE
- (you can use leftover rice)
- 1 cup canned chopped tomatoes
- 250 g mixed frozen vegetables – peas, carrots & corn
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 20 g fresh coriander leaves, chopped (and extra for garnishing)
- 4 large eggs
1. Preheat the oven to 200 °C.
2. Brush a large non-stick ovenproof frying pan with oil and put on high heat. Add
the rice, tomatoes, vegetables, chopped coriander, salt and pepper, stirring until heated through.
3. Remove from heat.
4. Use a spoon to make 4 indents in the rice mixture and carefully crack an egg into each indent.
5. Bake for 15 minutes or until the eggs are cooked to your liking. Sprinkle with the coriander to serve.