- Subtle ways celebrities announced their break-up on social media before the official announcement
- Alicia Keys spending time with Swizz Beatz and kids amid the pandemic: 'He always keeps us laughing'
- Vanessa Bauer wants eating disorder awareness following Big Brother star's death due to anorexia
- Toxic positivity is on the rise – but what is it and why is it harmful?
- Career Strategist lists 10 things that no longer belong in a CV in 2021, plus, ways to spot fraudulent recruiters
After 365 days in lockdown, in what way has your life changed the most?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Nothing's changed. Everything in my life became stagnant.
25% - 119 votes
I've focused more on making my house/apartment a more comfortable, beautiful place to call home.
11% - 51 votes
I don't think I could ever not work from home again. Remote work has saved me so much money.
17% - 80 votes
I just appreciate the people in my life more and take nothing for granted.
34% - 159 votes
I've developed a healthier relationship with alcohol.
5% - 23 votes
I've had to reconsider my career options after retrenchment.
8% - 37 votes
Sundays at the polo: 12 looks with pockets full of sunshine to consider for...
ASOS may be the Beyoncé of e-commerce fashion during the pandemic as its profit...
GALLERY | A look at over 20 Met Gala showstoppers from the 2000s to celebrate the...
Despite a virtual ceremony, BAFTAs off-site red carpet looks were nothing short of...
Uncle refuses to eat a meal without meat at his niece's upcoming vegan wedding,...
Couple’s ‘no kids’ policy leads to groom’s 3 sisters being kicked out of the wedding
Married 10 years: 'Our bridal party wore outfits from Mr Price and made their...
Couple propose to each other at the same time after photographer helps each...