- 8 signs it is time to let go of a relationship that doesn't serve you anymore
- 'I stayed married for 22 years without ever living with my AWOL husband'
- Kim Kardashian is continuing to lose weight since the Met Gala
- 5 green flags to look for in a romantic relationship
- Father of the bride refuses to pay for wedding after religious in-laws say he shouldn't bring his husband
- Mantashe slams Zondo, says apartheid officials would still be in charge without cadre deployment
- Power struggle: Labour tension rises at Eskom as wage fight tips SA into Stage 4 load shedding
- ANALYSIS | ANC uses same state capture tactic to protect Ramaphosa from scrutiny over Phala Phala
- Guptas’ lawyer threatens litigation over 'non-existent' case that could lead to brothers’ extradition
- SA needs sanctions to force MPs to do their jobs, like doctors and lawyers - Zondo
Do you think it's important to get married in this day and age?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Yes, it's important in order to create a family unit and for companionship
22% - 652 votes
Not at all. Being single is far more liberating
9% - 272 votes
There is no general answer to this, it's each to their own
50% - 1497 votes
Yes, society still frowns on unmarried people, especially women
1% - 40 votes
It depends on whether you are able to find a compatible partner
18% - 541 votes
Louis Vuitton pays tribute to Virgil Abloh with Paris Fashion Week show held at...
Fashion label Ami explores classic Parisian style with a daring twist for latest show
Brands are leaning on ‘recycled’ clothes to meet sustainability goals. But how are...
Pre-owned fashion could give fast fashion a run for its money. But what does that...
Ukrainian troops tie the knot amid ongoing war
Father of the bride refuses to pay for wedding after religious in-laws say he...
Bride kicks maid of honour out of her bridal shower for having white nails
PHOTOS | Bride and groom sneak away to McDonald's before lavish wedding reception