- OPINION | Women’s nipples don’t need to be covered, your patriarchy needs checking if they offend you
- Madonna blasts Instagram after images showing her nipple get removed from the app
- Skin lighteners: fashion and family still driving uptake in South Africa
- ‘This image has been digitally altered’: disclaimer labels are meant to protect viewers’ body image, but do they work?
- From ballgowns to risqué dresses: red carpet looks from The Fashion Awards 2021
- OPINION | What (South) Africa can learn from the Omicron saga
- Prospective lottery bidders stress about high cost of bid
- EXPLAINER | How Aspen aims to make enough Covid-19 vaccines for every single person in Africa
- African Bank CEO Kennedy Bungane wants to return the bank to its roots
- Dream weddings, Christmas reunions on hold due to Covid-19 travel bans
Have you ever purchased a fake luxury/designer item?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Yes, I believed it was authentic
7% - 392 votes
Yes, I didn't want to spend that much money on the original item
20% - 1123 votes
No, I always shop at reputable stores
13% - 747 votes
No, I don't wear designer clothing
60% - 3368 votes
From ballgowns to risqué dresses: red carpet looks from The Fashion Awards 2021
Off-White founder and Louis Vuitton director, Virgil Abloh, was a master of...
Some of my best outfits cost R100 or less: This is why I will always love thrifting
The evolution of Converse: A decades-old, non-conforming statement sneaker
‘7 months after proposing, my fiancé claims he’s never asked me to marry him’
Artist paints dream woman, meets one who looks exactly like the painting after a...
'My fiancé is having second thoughts about marrying me 2 months before our wedding’
Classmates part ways at 16, reunite after 50 years, fall in love and tie the knot