- 'I stayed married for 22 years without ever living with my AWOL husband'
- 8 signs it is time to let go of a relationship that doesn't serve you anymore
- 5 green flags to look for in a romantic relationship
- 'My boyfriend of 2 months scammed me off R600 000, told me to pawn my car and faked a hijacking'
- Is your once exciting relationship dull and boring? Here are 10 tips to reignite the romance
Do you think it's important to get married in this day and age?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Yes, it's important in order to create a family unit and for companionship
22% - 654 votes
Not at all. Being single is far more liberating
9% - 272 votes
There is no general answer to this, it's each to their own
50% - 1500 votes
Yes, society still frowns on unmarried people, especially women
1% - 40 votes
It depends on whether you are able to find a compatible partner
18% - 542 votes
Louis Vuitton pays tribute to Virgil Abloh with Paris Fashion Week show held at...
Fashion label Ami explores classic Parisian style with a daring twist for latest show
Brands are leaning on ‘recycled’ clothes to meet sustainability goals. But how are...
Pre-owned fashion could give fast fashion a run for its money. But what does that...
Ukrainian troops tie the knot amid ongoing war
Father of the bride refuses to pay for wedding after religious in-laws say he...
Bride kicks maid of honour out of her bridal shower for having white nails
PHOTOS | Bride and groom sneak away to McDonald's before lavish wedding reception