Sign up to W24’s newsletters so you don't miss out on any of our hot stories and giveaways.
- OPINION | Women’s nipples don’t need to be covered, your patriarchy needs checking if they offend you
- ‘This image has been digitally altered’: disclaimer labels are meant to protect viewers’ body image, but do they work?
- Skin lighteners: fashion and family still driving uptake in South Africa
- Madonna blasts Instagram after images showing her nipple get removed from the app
- From ballgowns to risqué dresses: red carpet looks from The Fashion Awards 2021
- Zondo unmoved by Fraser’s bullying, dismisses his bid to cross-examine witnesses
- Shell questions 'urgency' of bid to block seismic survey, says it may lose millions of dollars
- Govt denies pushing for powerships, accuses rival bidder DNG of 'ill intentions'
- Ramaphosa concludes state visit to Nigeria, optimistic about working relations
- Pieter du Toit | Party then state and in 3rd place, country: Why Ramaphosa and ANC will end in tears
Have you ever purchased a fake luxury/designer item?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Yes, I believed it was authentic
7% - 393 votes
Yes, I didn't want to spend that much money on the original item
20% - 1124 votes
No, I always shop at reputable stores
13% - 748 votes
No, I don't wear designer clothing
60% - 3368 votes
From ballgowns to risqué dresses: red carpet looks from The Fashion Awards 2021
Off-White founder and Louis Vuitton director, Virgil Abloh, was a master of...
Some of my best outfits cost R100 or less: This is why I will always love thrifting
The evolution of Converse: A decades-old, non-conforming statement sneaker
‘7 months after proposing, my fiancé claims he’s never asked me to marry him’
Artist paints dream woman, meets one who looks exactly like the painting after a...
'My fiancé is having second thoughts about marrying me 2 months before our wedding’
Classmates part ways at 16, reunite after 50 years, fall in love and tie the knot