Sign up to W24’s newsletters so you don't miss out on any of our hot stories and giveaways.
- Famous TikTok couple marries after 5 months of dating despite hate over their 37-year age gap
- Bride and groom refuse to let photographer take a break or eat, so she deletes pics and leaves wedding
- 9 sex etiquette questions we’re all still unsure about
- Radio host's 30th birthday lunch turns into dreamy surprise proposal on a wine farm
- These TikTok skincare trends don't work and doctors say you should avoid them
Luxity has released a report rating luxury brands according to popularity in South Africa. Which brand is your favourite?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
16% - 32 votes
11% - 22 votes
Dolce & Gabbana
13% - 26 votes
24% - 49 votes
12% - 25 votes
25% - 52 votes
Questionable craftsmanship, branding placement and more telltale signs that a...
Nikkie Tutorials’ tribute to Marsha P. Johnson and other Met Gala looks with...
Simone Biles’ 3-in-1 Met Gala gown weighs 44kg and took 100 people and 6 650 hours...
Whoopi Goldberg on her Valentino Met Gala dress: 'When you have 50 people helping,...
Bride and groom refuse to let photographer take a break or eat, so she deletes...
The success of The Lazy Makoti has everyone (married and unmarried) cooking up a...
Smitten Cape Town couple with 21-year age gap is melting hearts with surprise...
You can buy a simple yet elegant custom-made wedding dress for R600 from this KZN...