Sign up to W24’s newsletters so you don't miss out on any of our hot stories and giveaways.
- 8 signs it is time to let go of a relationship that doesn't serve you anymore
- 'I stayed married for 22 years without ever living with my AWOL husband'
- Just friends: Does 'the sex part' always ruin platonic friendships?
- 5 green flags to look for in a romantic relationship
- Marriage – your surname options, and why no Home Affairs official can tell you otherwise
- ‘How I made it out of that tavern of death’ - young survivor
- EXCLUSIVE | 'What money?' - Phala Phala cleaner speaks
- 'We found her body at the mortuary' - father of 14-year-old Eastern Cape tavern victim
- Adriaan Basson | An ode to SA's brave, resilient journalists who never give up
- Rates revolt: More communities are ditching municipal bills and doing things themselves
Do you think it's important to get married in this day and age?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Yes, it's important in order to create a family unit and for companionship
22% - 662 votes
Not at all. Being single is far more liberating
9% - 274 votes
There is no general answer to this, it's each to their own
50% - 1514 votes
Yes, society still frowns on unmarried people, especially women
1% - 40 votes
It depends on whether you are able to find a compatible partner
18% - 545 votes
Designer Paledi Segapo on the business of fashion, longevity and the art of...
Louis Vuitton pays tribute to Virgil Abloh with Paris Fashion Week show held at...
Fashion label Ami explores classic Parisian style with a daring twist for latest show
Brands are leaning on ‘recycled’ clothes to meet sustainability goals. But how are...
Ukrainian troops tie the knot amid ongoing war
Father of the bride refuses to pay for wedding after religious in-laws say he...
Bride kicks maid of honour out of her bridal shower for having white nails
PHOTOS | Bride and groom sneak away to McDonald's before lavish wedding reception