Sign up to W24’s newsletters so you don't miss out on any of our hot stories and giveaways.
- Zoey Seboe on Miss SA and her rare skin condition: 'Beauty is knowing that simply existing is enough'
- They met on a dating app amid the pandemic, he proposed at a private cinema and they are ready to wed
- 7 signs he is not that into you according to a dating coach
- ‘I dated him for 6 years and saw him less than 20 times in that period’ - Woman on why she let go
- Designer Bob Mackie says Kim Kardashian wearing iconic Marilyn Monroe gown was a 'big mistake'
- EXCLUSIVE | Zweli Mkhize's name surfaces in another SIU investigation - this time over a R114m deal
- Stellenbosch University turmoil: Inquiry into racism on the cards as Theuns du Toit's hearing kicks off
- Nick Mallett | SA's venture up north a success in every way while NZ, Aussies stuck on repeat
- More interest rate pain ahead as Kganyago says SA must learn from first-world problems
- Nhlanhla Nene didn't fear Jacob Zuma's wrath, says rule of law is SA's saving grace
Do you think it's important to get married in this day and age?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Yes, it's important in order to create a family unit and for companionship
22% - 531 votes
Not at all. Being single is far more liberating
10% - 230 votes
There is no general answer to this, it's each to their own
49% - 1171 votes
Yes, society still frowns on unmarried people, especially women
1% - 36 votes
It depends on whether you are able to find a compatible partner
18% - 438 votes
Go bold or go home - celebs pull out all the stops on the Cannes red carpet
The vest is making a comeback - here's how our favourite stars are styling it
Rihanna and radical pregnancy fashion – how the Victorians made maternity wear boring
Daring cutouts and an ode to the 90s - Celebs walk the Billboard red carpet