Sign up to W24’s newsletters so you don't miss out on any of our hot stories and giveaways.
- ‘I gave a Sandton man R1 million to get R7 million from his shrine, all I got was a box full of paper'
- 'Being frugal and spending R550 on my Durban July dress almost ruined my style reputation'
- 'I’m coloured, he’s white – this is how we talk about race'
- Shrine Scam: Another 44 people admit losing millions in pensions, savings and loans
- Wife upset that husband used her car after he sold his to fund his brother’s wedding
- Reveal your funders, ANC declares as it tightens rules for candidates in leadership race
- No 'weekends off': Cele takes hardline stance to combat crime in Cape Town's gang-ridden areas
- 'It's a lie': Lawyer denies Home Affairs' claim Zimbabwe permit court challenge was withdrawn
- Ramaphosa Phala Phala farm had no VIP protection at time of cash theft
- Huge to buy former Virgin Mobile network business
Do you think it's important to get married in this day and age?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Yes, it's important in order to create a family unit and for companionship
22% - 705 votes
Not at all. Being single is far more liberating
9% - 288 votes
There is no general answer to this, it's each to their own
50% - 1595 votes
Yes, society still frowns on unmarried people, especially women
1% - 42 votes
It depends on whether you are able to find a compatible partner
18% - 569 votes
'Being frugal and spending R550 on my Durban July dress almost ruined my style...
Bold and bursting with colour - Giambattista Valli's latest collection is about...
Embroidered art: Dior takes a folksy turn at haute couture fashion week
Would you spoil your furry friend with the Gucci pet bed worth R122 000?
5 celebrity couples who recently celebrated their wedding anniversaries
Nicole Kidman celebrates 16th wedding anniversary with rare image of their special...
Same-sex couples say 'I do' as Switzerland's marriage for all law is passed
Paris Hilton says attending Britney Spears’ wedding was the most iconic night of...