Sign up to W24’s newsletters so you don't miss out on any of our hot stories and giveaways.
- ‘I gave a Sandton man R1 million to get R7 million from his shrine, all I got was a box full of paper'
- You are not alone: From infidelity to a lack of love, why people feel stuck in their relationships
- Nicole Kidman celebrates 16th wedding anniversary with rare image of their special day
- Same-sex couples say 'I do' as Switzerland's marriage for all law is passed
- ‘I broke up with him after his mom paid everyone’s first-class flights to a holiday, except mine’
- Crunch time for ANC in Nelson Mandela Bay as opposition hatches plan to topple coalition
- Why ANC's cadre deployment is unlawful: DA relies on strikingly similar legal basis as Zondo
- Breyton Paulse's 'immense grief': Ex-Bok's other family remembers his mother after drowning tragedy
- Qaanitah Hunter | Eskom is failing and taking South Africa down with it
- Cape Town mass shootings: Police allege ex-teacher and taxi tycooon in custody is mastermind
Do you think it's important to get married in this day and age?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Yes, it's important in order to create a family unit and for companionship
22% - 694 votes
Not at all. Being single is far more liberating
9% - 285 votes
There is no general answer to this, it's each to their own
50% - 1576 votes
Yes, society still frowns on unmarried people, especially women
1% - 41 votes
It depends on whether you are able to find a compatible partner
18% - 562 votes
Bold and bursting with colour - Giambattista Valli's latest collection is about...
Would you spoil your furry friend with the Gucci pet bed worth R122 000?
Designers Palesa Mokubung, Kwenzi Nkomo confirm they are ready to ‘Show Me the...
SA designers' work on display in UK at V&A Museums first African fashion exhibition
Nicole Kidman celebrates 16th wedding anniversary with rare image of their special...
Same-sex couples say 'I do' as Switzerland's marriage for all law is passed
Paris Hilton says attending Britney Spears’ wedding was the most iconic night of...
Olympic gold medalist Simone Biles shares the ‘Save the Date’ card for upcoming...