- Turkish woman who is over 2.1 meters named tallest in world
- 'I thought I was at my happiest until my mental health gave me warning signs I couldn't ignore'
- These diet habits will help you get the most from your workouts
- None of the 2021 science Nobel laureates are women – here’s why men still dominate STEM award-winning
- The gig economy and 8 unique careers you might like
- Spectre of former Eskom boss Matshela Koko's influence at power utility persists amid leaks
- Top advocate's co-accused in child sex ring case previously charged with sexually assaulting boy, 11
- SAA has only been flying for 3 weeks - why some workers are already protesting
- Adriaan Basson | New prisons boss must do the right thing and revoke Jacob Zuma's medical parole
- Mpumelelo Mkhabela | EC’s 'Nkandla' could help Public Protector Mkhwebane's battered reputation
Have you ever purchased a fake luxury/designer item?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Yes, I believed it was authentic
7% - 356 votes
Yes, I didn't want to spend that much money on the original item
20% - 1035 votes
No, I always shop at reputable stores
13% - 683 votes
No, I don't wear designer clothing
60% - 3115 votes
Still effortlessly stylish at 100: An ode to fashion icon Iris Apfel whose style...
How to be stylish and on-trend without breaking your budget
Hybrid office return is changing workwear trends as fashion lovers prioritise comfort
10 luxury bags that put on an uber-chic show on Paris streets during fashion week
Wedding dress fittings can be daunting - 5 tips to help you find the perfect gown
Bride tired of photographer's empty promises to send her wedding pictures
Bride upset after mother-in-law posts wedding pics on Facebook without the...
Friend takes couple's dog on 2 700 km trip over 4 days for special bouquet...