- Meet the woman who walked 10 000 steps a day to lose 31kg and become 5 dress sizes smaller
- Hailey Bieber finally confirms she's launching a beauty brand
- Adele reveals that she misses being married
- Dakota Johnson says it's okay for women to have complicated feelings about being mothers
- Would you consider thrifting a holiday gift for your loved one? This is what you should know
- EFF warns fight for land has only begun after National Assembly fails to pass constitutional amendment
- Two weeks in, DA-ActionSA hostility still impeding coalition talks in Gauteng metros
- How dodgy suppliers scored big PPE tenders from Gauteng's health dept
- DA asks UN for help with Eastern Cape drought crisis, accuses govt of incompetence
- David Mabuza in court bid to stop activist from 'defaming him'
Have you ever purchased a fake luxury/designer item?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Yes, I believed it was authentic
7% - 398 votes
Yes, I didn't want to spend that much money on the original item
20% - 1149 votes
No, I always shop at reputable stores
13% - 756 votes
No, I don't wear designer clothing
60% - 3454 votes
Would you consider thrifting a holiday gift for your loved one? This is what you...
Classy and effortlessly chic looks to celebrate 100 years of Chanel N°5
Beyoncé's daughters, Blue Ivy and Rumi, steal the show in latest start-studded Ivy...
From ballgowns to risqué dresses: red carpet looks from The Fashion Awards 2021
‘7 months after proposing, my fiancé claims he’s never asked me to marry him’
Artist paints dream woman, meets one who looks exactly like the painting after a...
'My fiancé is having second thoughts about marrying me 2 months before our wedding’
Classmates part ways at 16, reunite after 50 years, fall in love and tie the knot