Sign up to W24’s newsletters so you don't miss out on any of our hot stories and giveaways.
- Do Hollywood sex scenes work in real life? Women tell all
- No, chivalry is not dead – but it’s about time it was
- Lili Reinhart struggling with 'obsessive thoughts' about her body
- Tessa Thompson named new face of Armani Beauty: 'It feels really surreal to me'
- Are you wasting energy stewing over a long-held grievance? Here's how to get past the bitterness
- Parliament fire: Cops fight each other over investigation while NPA warns prosecutors about terrorism charges
- Holomisa hails Zuma meeting with King Dalindyebo as success
- Carol Paton | Significance of R11bn World Bank loan is political, not financial
- WARNING | Don't confuse malaria with Covid-19 - NICD
- Engineering company questions SIU's clean audit opinion over R326 million contract
Have you ever purchased a fake luxury/designer item?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Yes, I believed it was authentic
7% - 427 votes
Yes, I didn't want to spend that much money on the original item
20% - 1251 votes
No, I always shop at reputable stores
13% - 806 votes
No, I don't wear designer clothing
60% - 3707 votes
Clashing colours, striking patterns and prints feature in Rich Mnisi collection...
Let making sustainable fashion choices be your goal for the year
André Leon Talley dreamed of a life ‘in the pages of Vogue, where bad things never...
Paris Fashion Week IRL - Dior, Chanel, Valentino and Fendi among luxury houses to...
Mother-in-law drama? There are ways to deal with this challenging relationship
Bridesmaids drop out of wedding over list of demands that requires them to spend...
Couple refuses to invite people over 70 to their wedding, including their own...
'My sister says I destroyed her wedding plans by getting married first and...