Sign up to W24’s newsletters so you don't miss out on any of our hot stories and giveaways.
- A peak into Paris Hilton's luxurious wedding registry that totals over R880 000
- Understanding burnout: high expectations, need for recognition and suppressing needs can lead to it
- Taraji P. Henson is 'a whole different girl' after adopting workout regime
- What are gender pronouns and why is it important to use the right ones?
- Zandi Nhlapo on her signature decades-old bald hairdo and unbelievable beauty secrets
- EXPLAINER | Matshela Koko's alleged cooking of Eskom's books: 5 things you need to know
- THE ESKOM FILES | Over the brink: Data shows how Koko's Eskom seemingly cooked the electricity books
- Mmusi Maimane has plans to become SA's first independent candidate to contest a national election
- OPINION | Sharing financial data can help consumers save - if SA avoids other countries' mistakes
- How Deloitte plans to roll out its new hybrid working model in SA
Have you ever purchased a fake luxury/designer item?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Yes, I believed it was authentic
7% - 363 votes
Yes, I didn't want to spend that much money on the original item
20% - 1052 votes
No, I always shop at reputable stores
13% - 695 votes
No, I don't wear designer clothing
60% - 3162 votes
Anya Taylor-Joy is the first-ever Face of the Year honouree at fashion awards
Zendaya to receive Fashion Icon award - 10 looks that make us nod in agreement
Eco-friendly fashion advocate, Emma Watson, wears a dress made from upcycled...
Still effortlessly stylish at 100: An ode to fashion icon Iris Apfel whose style...
From falling cakes to bad weather - wedding designer shares fires he's had to put...
‘I lost my engagement ring just hours after saying 'yes' but a kind stranger saved...
Bride frustrated by wedding guests asking about babysitting arrangements at her...
Wedding dress fittings can be daunting - 5 tips to help you find the perfect gown