- 8 signs it is time to let go of a relationship that doesn't serve you anymore
- 'I stayed married for 22 years without ever living with my AWOL husband'
- Jennifer Aniston: The Rachel haircut was a nightmare
- ‘My boyfriend broke up with me for someone he met a few days ago. What do I do?’ - expert advice
- These BET Awards looks remind us why risqué will never be out of style
- FIRST TAKE | SA's breaking point: Eskom is dying and the ANC government dealt the fatal blows
- Ramaphosa shoots down MPs' Phala Phala questions yet again, while ANC stonewalls Parliament on Zondo report
- Tavern tragedy: We 'jumped off the balcony' to escape after bouncer locked door - survivors
- A locked door, hysteria and dead bodies: Teen describes horror as soccer mates died at Enyobeni Tavern
- Guptas question NPA about 'non-existent' case against them - and these are the State’s answers
Do you think it's important to get married in this day and age?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Yes, it's important in order to create a family unit and for companionship
22% - 663 votes
Not at all. Being single is far more liberating
9% - 276 votes
There is no general answer to this, it's each to their own
50% - 1522 votes
Yes, society still frowns on unmarried people, especially women
1% - 40 votes
It depends on whether you are able to find a compatible partner
18% - 548 votes
These BET Awards looks remind us why risqué will never be out of style
Designer Paledi Segapo on the business of fashion, longevity and the art of...
Louis Vuitton pays tribute to Virgil Abloh with Paris Fashion Week show held at...
Fashion label Ami explores classic Parisian style with a daring twist for latest show
Ukrainian troops tie the knot amid ongoing war
Father of the bride refuses to pay for wedding after religious in-laws say he...
Bride kicks maid of honour out of her bridal shower for having white nails
PHOTOS | Bride and groom sneak away to McDonald's before lavish wedding reception