Sign up to W24’s newsletters so you don't miss out on any of our hot stories and giveaways.
- Nicole Kidman opens up on her experiences with crippling loneliness, saying it's an 'epidemic'
- Is your backside experiencing an outbreak of 'buttne'? Here's why, and how to banish it
- Pretoria woman on how opening her marriage after infidelity made her happier, plus expert advises
- It's not the product, it's you: Break up with 3 skincare mistakes you're making without knowing it
- 'The festive season triggers my suicidal thoughts, here's what I've learnt to deal with them'
- Resurgence: Weekly excess deaths in Nelson Mandela Bay higher than during 'first surge' of Covid-19
- The president's man or door opener? A look at Zizi Kodwa's dodgy payments
- Mbhazima Shilowa | Fighting the pandemics of Covid-19 and GBV: It is in our hands
- 'A challenge of competing priorities' - Mkhize justifies govt's health budget cuts, bailing out SAA
- Thabi Leoka | When will SA stop proving rating agencies right?
What are you most looking forward to buying this Black Friday?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
It looks like the pandemic is still far from over, so more loungewear
17% - 23 votes
The lockdown has made me want to invest more in homeware and furniture, so I'll be adding those to my Black Friday cart
26% - 36 votes
I'm going to use it to get a headstart on Christmas gifting
38% - 53 votes
Footwear is all about comfort this year, so definitely sneakers
13% - 18 votes
It's a good time to get discounted wigs and other beauty essentials
6% - 8 votes
Sunglasses, pixies and ponies - celebrity signature looks and why they wear them
We've marked glossy lips and sleek hair as must-do beauty looks seen on the 2020...
Secondhand clothing sales are booming – and may help solve the sustainability...
Thebe Magugu in line for next international win as one of the 2021 Woolmark Prize...
A chat with Randy Fenoli: On braais, plus-size brides, Covid and Say Yes to the Dress
Brides lose thousands after Sandton bridal store closes without delivering paid...
This premium champagne brand is now curating mini Covid-compliant weddings for...
Responding to Covid, couples are embracing micro-weddings of 50 or less people