Sign up to W24’s newsletters so you don't miss out on any of our hot stories and giveaways.
- Ashton Kutcher diagnosed with vasculitis, here’s what we know about the rare disease
- Song, dance and puffy sleeves - Inside Omphile and Denga Takalani's dream wedding
- Is your diet ageing you? A dermatologist explains which foods to avoid
- Why am I so tired and when is it time to see the doctor about it? A GP explains
- Women who've tried to recreate TV sex scenes with their partners tell all
Do you think it's important to get married in this day and age?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Yes, it's important in order to create a family unit and for companionship
23% - 923 votes
Not at all. Being single is far more liberating
9% - 368 votes
There is no general answer to this, it's each to their own
49% - 2011 votes
Yes, society still frowns on unmarried people, especially women
1% - 56 votes
It depends on whether you are able to find a compatible partner
18% - 723 votes
Consumers still splurging on luxury items despite soaring prices
A R14 000 Louis Vuitton coaster, plus other surprising luxury items locals have...
PHOTOS | The Barbiecore trend is making waves in Hollywood - Here's how to nail...
5 tips to living a high-fashion lifestyle on a budget
5 things brides should never forget on the morning of their wedding
Carer asks 4 women with Down syndrome to be her bridesmaids at her wedding
Their baby girl was born at just 28 weeks – so this couple decided to marry in her...
Rejecting a marriage proposal can lead to a R630 fine in Chad