Sign up to W24’s newsletters so you don't miss out on any of our hot stories and giveaways.
- 'I'm really happy': Selena Gomez on her healthy relationship with social media
- Turkish woman who is over 2.1 meters named tallest in world
- Eco-friendly fashion advocate, Emma Watson, wears a dress made from upcycled wedding dresses
- Kourtney Kardashian’s massive engagement ring and other magnificent celebrity diamonds
- Working from home made women academics feel worse than ever about juggling roles
- Magashule, allies cry foul over corruption trial postponement, cite reputational damage
- News24's Out of Order index: Which party runs the best municipalities?
- DA, student organisation to haul Stellenbosch University to court over its language policy
- Employer group warns of wage and jobs wipeout if Numsa strike drags on
- ‘The enemy is not foreigners, but govt's failure to realise we need borders' - ActionSA
Have you ever purchased a fake luxury/designer item?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Yes, I believed it was authentic
7% - 357 votes
Yes, I didn't want to spend that much money on the original item
20% - 1037 votes
No, I always shop at reputable stores
13% - 687 votes
No, I don't wear designer clothing
60% - 3131 votes
Eco-friendly fashion advocate, Emma Watson, wears a dress made from upcycled...
Still effortlessly stylish at 100: An ode to fashion icon Iris Apfel whose style...
How to be stylish and on-trend without breaking your budget
Hybrid office return is changing workwear trends as fashion lovers prioritise comfort
Bride frustrated by wedding guests asking about babysitting arrangements at her...
Wedding dress fittings can be daunting - 5 tips to help you find the perfect gown
Bride tired of photographer's empty promises to send her wedding pictures
Bride upset after mother-in-law posts wedding pics on Facebook without the...