Sign up to W24’s newsletters so you don't miss out on any of our hot stories and giveaways.
- Famous TikTok couple marries after 5 months of dating despite hate over their 37-year age gap
- 'I only go on first dates if it's a holiday getaway and I've been on 4 since Covid, here's why'
- Kim Kardashian wore makeup under her Met Gala mask that covered her whole face - here's how she looked
- Simone Biles’ 3-in-1 Met Gala gown weighs 44kg and took 100 people and 6 650 hours to make
- These TikTok skincare trends don't work and doctors say you should avoid them
- 'Dysfunctional, chaotic': Intelligence watchdog exposes laundry list of failures, scandals at SSA
- Gauteng government fails to pay contractors despite 2018 Public Protector ruling
- Property giant Growthpoint says 25% of its Sandton offices are empty as vacancies soar
- Govt wants to launch a new investment company to manage Eskom, Transnet and other SOEs
- OPINION | Sasria needs more than a cash injection - it needs a new business model
Luxity has released a report rating luxury brands according to popularity in South Africa. Which brand is your favourite?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
16% - 30 votes
11% - 20 votes
Dolce & Gabbana
12% - 22 votes
22% - 40 votes
12% - 22 votes
26% - 48 votes
Nikkie Tutorials’ tribute to Marsha P. Johnson and other Met Gala looks with...
Simone Biles’ 3-in-1 Met Gala gown weighs 44kg and took 100 people and 6 650 hours...
Whoopi Goldberg on her Valentino Met Gala dress: 'When you have 50 people helping,...
Less was so much more at the MTV VMAs red carpet with monochrome, sheer and...
The success of The Lazy Makoti has everyone (married and unmarried) cooking up a...
Smitten Cape Town couple with 21-year age gap is melting hearts with surprise...
You can buy a simple yet elegant custom-made wedding dress for R600 from this KZN...
Bride demands step-daughter cuts long hair and wears flat shoes to avoid upstaging...