Sign up to W24’s newsletters so you don't miss out on any of our hot stories and giveaways.
- Woman grows her hair to over 2 metres to highlight her heritage in pole dancing routine
- Amy Schumer 'feeling good' after liposuction and endometriosis surgery
- These are the top 10 honeymoon destinations for 2022
- Are you sabotaging your love-life?
- From layering to colour, we're obsessing over these street style outfits from Paris Fashion Week
- Blood Brothers | Inside a tobacco death squad: Weapons of war and failed plot to bomb mosque
- Stay or go? Northern Cape Premier Zamani Saul’s political conundrum
- Power cuts won't solve the issue, it will make it worse - Soweto residents to Eskom
- Parliament fire: Repair work can only start four weeks after investigations are completed
- A 100-year life: How the concept of retirement is being turned on its head
Do you think it's important to get married in this day and age?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Yes, it's important in order to create a family unit and for companionship
24% - 5 votes
Not at all. Being single is far more liberating
5% - 1 votes
There is no general answer to this, it's each to their own
43% - 9 votes
Yes, society still frowns on unmarried people, especially women
0% - 0 votes
It depends on whether you are able to find a compatible partner
29% - 6 votes
From layering to colour, we're obsessing over these street style outfits from...
Paris Haute Couture Week Spring/Summer 22 kicks off on a glorious high
Clashing colours, striking patterns and prints feature in Rich Mnisi collection...
Let making sustainable fashion choices be your goal for the year
Bride removes friend as maid of honour and uninvites her from the wedding because...
Mother-in-law drama? There are ways to deal with this challenging relationship
Bridesmaids drop out of wedding over list of demands that requires them to spend...
Couple refuses to invite people over 70 to their wedding, including their own...