Sign up to W24’s newsletters so you don't miss out on any of our hot stories and giveaways.
- Mom allows teen son to wear her wedding dress to school to protest his friend's suspension
- Are you a quiz master, a drama lover or dance darling? #ABritMoreEntertainment is back on BBC Brit every night at primetime
- Is my relationship healthy? Here are 6 tell-tale signs according to a relationship expert
- This cute letter from a child about grannies serves goosebumps and giggles
- 'Sex can be so traumatic' - Kelly Ripa recalls passing out during sex due to ruptured ovarian cyst
- Magashule outraged by politically threatening trial delay - caused by his own appeal bid
- Mkhwebane impeachment probe: MPs turn tables on Mpofu after chair's recusal bid
- FACT CHECK | No, Minister Mantashe, Eskom is not letting 20 000MW generation capacity sit 'idle'
- Serial squatters booted from expensive Sandton property - could be looking for a home near you
- SATURDAY PROFILE | Journalist Max du Preez: ‘Empathy’ needed for Afrikaners despite ‘ghost pains’
Do you think it's important to get married in this day and age?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Yes, it's important in order to create a family unit and for companionship
23% - 1146 votes
Not at all. Being single is far more liberating
9% - 447 votes
There is no general answer to this, it's each to their own
49% - 2472 votes
Yes, society still frowns on unmarried people, especially women
1% - 65 votes
It depends on whether you are able to find a compatible partner
18% - 892 votes
Consumers still splurging on luxury items despite soaring prices
A R14 000 Louis Vuitton coaster, plus other surprising luxury items locals have...
PHOTOS | The Barbiecore trend is making waves in Hollywood - Here's how to nail...
5 tips to living a high-fashion lifestyle on a budget
Proposal goes wrong as man accidentally drops ring into the ocean
Queen Elizabeth used coupons to buy her wedding dress with 10 000 pearls and 24K...
'Undressed' to impress - You won't believe how long it took to create this 'nude'...
How South Africa helped bring together Queen Elizabeth's 2.7 meter tall wedding cake