- Two more Pretoria women share how love scammer ran off with their money - 'They target older ladies'
- 8 signs it is time to let go of a relationship that doesn't serve you anymore
- ‘My boyfriend broke up with me for someone he met a few days ago. What do I do?’ - expert advice
- These BET Awards looks remind us why risqué will never be out of style
- More couples will opt for living separately in a few years, says relationship expert
- Khulekani Magubane | Eskom strike: A declaration of war on small business
- EXCLUSIVE | 'Scrap the damn red tape': Gordhan, Presidency exploring Eskom emergency plans after Stage 6
- EXCLUSIVE | How Pravin Gordhan flew solo on SAA-Takatso deal, cutting out advisors
- Guptas' UAE arrest: NPA still waiting on extradition request to be translated into Arabic
- Electoral Amendment Bill: After minister's 'delay', Parliament 'should have done more' - ConCourt
Do you think it's important to get married in this day and age?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Yes, it's important in order to create a family unit and for companionship
22% - 673 votes
Not at all. Being single is far more liberating
9% - 278 votes
There is no general answer to this, it's each to their own
50% - 1537 votes
Yes, society still frowns on unmarried people, especially women
1% - 40 votes
It depends on whether you are able to find a compatible partner
18% - 553 votes
SA designers' work on display in UK at V&A Museums first African fashion exhibition
Dior transports audience to seaside garden for its latest menswear collection...
These BET Awards looks remind us why risqué will never be out of style
Designer Paledi Segapo on the business of fashion, longevity and the art of...
Ukrainian troops tie the knot amid ongoing war
Father of the bride refuses to pay for wedding after religious in-laws say he...
Bride kicks maid of honour out of her bridal shower for having white nails
PHOTOS | Bride and groom sneak away to McDonald's before lavish wedding reception