- Vaginal rejuvenation: Each vagina is unique. You don't need to change it unless it's for your health
- PHOTOS | Oops! Groom accidently drops bride in mud during wedding photo shoot
- 'My husband blocked me on social media to secretly marry another woman'
- Started her period at 7, diagnosed with endometriosis at 12 - woman reveals her health battle
- Ruling the red carpet: Aishwarya Rai's best Cannes looks
- FIRST TAKE | Arrest of Gupta lieutenants Gama, Wood a major leap forward for NPA, accountability
- Zondo's office defends Maya as it denies delays in Zuma appeals are deliberate
- Stellenbosch University urinating saga: How Theuns du Toit's disciplinary process is unfolding
- Nick Mallett | Home ground advantage impacts referees more than players
- Upgrading SA roads could prevent 1 million serious injuries and deaths, study finds
Do you think it's important to get married in this day and age?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Yes, it's important in order to create a family unit and for companionship
22% - 568 votes
Not at all. Being single is far more liberating
9% - 240 votes
There is no general answer to this, it's each to their own
49% - 1244 votes
Yes, society still frowns on unmarried people, especially women
1% - 37 votes
It depends on whether you are able to find a compatible partner
18% - 461 votes
Bella Hadid brings to life a 1987 Gianni Versace dress at the Cannes Film Festival
Ponchos are back! Here's how to style this re-emerging trend
Go bold or go home - celebs pull out all the stops on the Cannes red carpet
The vest is making a comeback - here's how our favourite stars are styling it
Woman accused of 'stealing the thunder' after proposing to her boyfriend a day...
PHOTOS | Oops! Groom accidently drops bride in mud during wedding photo shoot
‘My mother-in-law wants me to wear her old wedding dress and I'm scared of...
Woman files for divorce then tears and sets wedding dress on fire during 'wreck...