Seriously people, these tantrums will not award you a slap on the wrist, and maybe you can get away with hitting someone with a bottle of water on the streets, but in an aircraft it’s jail-time worthy.
Here is a short list of people who saw the inside of a cell for their tantrums:
- Nomantangwa Babhekile Johansson was flying from Joburg to Canada when she allegedly threw bottled water at a hostess. I mean what did the poor hostess do to deserve H2O aimed at her face? Did she bring chicken instead of beef? Nomantangwa is now awaiting trial and is being held in Canada until the matter has been resolved.
- Speaking of throwing stuff at people, back in 2008, Naomi Campbell threw a good old bitch fit about how her luggage was lost on a British Airways flight. Naomi and her vicious ways managed to delay the flight by 2 whole hours. She was later cuffed and led away.
- Ivana Trump is more like the hero who took it just a little too far; the socialite did what most of us wish we had the guts to do. The former Mrs Donald Trump got a tad annoyed by the number of children running around making a ruckus in the airplane. Apparently the attendants tried to calm her down, but that only caused the socialite to say all the right curse words causing her to be escorted to the Palm Beach International airport terminal.
- These socialites seem to be tantrum ready. Just a few weeks ago Paris Hilton’s younger brother, Conrad Hilton, blew his lid on an airplane. The 20-year-old allegedly made vile death threats that managed to make children cry and even called the other passengers peasants on a ten and a half hour plane to London. According to National Post, Conrad could be facing 20 years in prison for his outburst. Yikes 20 years for calling someone a peasant.
- Seriously why do people keep bullying the flight attendants? A Korean heiress was recently jailed for a year because she decided to have a little freak out when she was served macadamia nuts in a packet and not a bowl. Oh, the plastic horror! The great "nut-rage" included violating some of the airline safety laws, obstructing justice and assaulting the cabin crew. Aside from physical abuse, the 40-year-old heiress also made the chief steward kneel and beg for forgiveness.
Image via eatpraywod