The Covid-19 pandemic has boosted men’s sex lives, according to the eharmony "Happiness Index: Love and Relationships in America".
The report polled 2 000 people, in partnership with survey company Harris Interactive, to see how relationships are faring during the pandemic.
In general, the report found that despite life in lockdown, the Covid-19 pandemic had a positive impact on romantic relationships this past year, with 58% of participants reporting that their relationships had gotten stronger.
Here are more findings:
- 50% of men said sexual satisfaction went up
- 71% of women said it did not improve their overall sex life
- 45% of men reported more frequent sex
- 29% of women reported more frequent sex
- 71% of participants were glad to be in a relationship
- 58% said their relationship grew stronger this year
When it comes to pandemic lovemaking, it seems to be a battle of the sexes
Do you have a story to share with us? Tell us about it here.
Sign up to W24's newsletters so you don't miss out on any of our stories and giveaways.