Anyone who has been in a long distance relationship knows it can be challenging for many couples.
Intimacy plays a huge role in relationships and for it to happen, it requires the physical presence of both partners.
Therefore, not having your partner around can lead to missing that intimacy, be it a kiss, a hug or even a simple touch.
Luckily now there are many ways to connect with someone who is not physically around with technology.
Being away from your partner gives you enough time to fantasize, learn to explore these fantasies.
- Acknowledge what turns you on.
- Describe how you would like to be pleased when you both eventually meet.
- Use toys to masturbate mutually when you can.
- Send your partner photos of yourself that you know they'll appreciate.
- Dress seductively for your partner when you do eventually see the.
- Learn about their emotional needs.
- Speak on the phone, especially on video as often and for as long as possible.
Video by TCA