- 'I left my husband of 18 years. I felt unloved': Why some marriages can't be saved while others can
- Does the Nordic diet rival its Mediterranean counterpart for health benefits? Here’s what we know
- Teen who survived severe burns becomes a TikTok sensation for her makeup tutorials
- Viral TikTok claims titanium dioxide in tampons causes cancer: Is there any evidence to back this up?
- Ready, set, Speedo! 'Ballsy' fundraiser race returns to raise awareness for cancer
- House of deputy: Inside the scramble to be the ANC's number two
- 'We did it to Zuma, we will do it to Ramaphosa,' vow opposition MPs in battle to unseat president
- EXPLAINER | 7 things to know about News24's Babita Deokaran investigation so far
- Gupta-linked diamond firm raided by SIU still plans to hold auction
- From F1 champions to scrapping for podiums: How Mercedes is turning an unkind 2022 around
Do you think it's important to get married in this day and age?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Yes, it's important in order to create a family unit and for companionship
23% - 938 votes
Not at all. Being single is far more liberating
9% - 376 votes
There is no general answer to this, it's each to their own
49% - 2053 votes
Yes, society still frowns on unmarried people, especially women
1% - 58 votes
It depends on whether you are able to find a compatible partner
18% - 731 votes
Consumers still splurging on luxury items despite soaring prices
A R14 000 Louis Vuitton coaster, plus other surprising luxury items locals have...
PHOTOS | The Barbiecore trend is making waves in Hollywood - Here's how to nail...
5 tips to living a high-fashion lifestyle on a budget
Proposing with a fake, plastic or cardboard ring is the newest trend: Here's what...
Nostalgia and romance as couples take wedding photos where they first met
How to make your second wedding more epic than the first
5 things brides should never forget on the morning of their wedding