- Don’t throw away your banana peels – they can be turned into tasty, healthy treats
- Designer outfits, luxury cars and a title deed as a gift - Inside Rakgadi's glam 21st birthday party
- Doctor warns against ‘vabbing’, a controversial TikTok trend that uses vaginal fluids to attract men
- PHOTOS | An Uber, a double-decker bus, and a cupcake stand - budget bride ditches tradition
- A litter of puppies born in Namibia in 2020 have been trained to sniff out Covid-19
- From AK-47s to business forums: This is how SA's 'construction mafia' is winning
- Like lambs to the slaughter: School grounds are battlegrounds for killings and rapes - crime stats
- Hlophe punts more conspiracy claims as he accuses Kriegler, DA of pulling the strings at JSC
- Game of kings: MisuZulu kaZwelithini’s crowning ceremony as Zulu king to go ahead despite court battle
- SATURDAY PROFILE | Ex-DA MPL Makashule Gana: 'About 20%' of electorate up for grabs
Do you think it's important to get married in this day and age?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Yes, it's important in order to create a family unit and for companionship
23% - 952 votes
Not at all. Being single is far more liberating
9% - 383 votes
There is no general answer to this, it's each to their own
49% - 2083 votes
Yes, society still frowns on unmarried people, especially women
1% - 58 votes
It depends on whether you are able to find a compatible partner
18% - 740 votes
Consumers still splurging on luxury items despite soaring prices
A R14 000 Louis Vuitton coaster, plus other surprising luxury items locals have...
PHOTOS | The Barbiecore trend is making waves in Hollywood - Here's how to nail...
5 tips to living a high-fashion lifestyle on a budget
PHOTOS | An Uber, a double-decker bus, and a cupcake stand - budget bride ditches...
Groom asks bride not to wear his mom’s Valentino wedding dress. Here's why it...
Bride stuns in gold draped Baroque-inspired gown by Vivienne Westwood
Fancy a wedding on a private jet? This African airline is taking weddings to the sky