- Don’t throw away your banana peels – they can be turned into tasty, healthy treats
- Doctor warns against ‘vabbing’, a controversial TikTok trend that uses vaginal fluids to attract men
- A litter of puppies born in Namibia in 2020 have been trained to sniff out Covid-19
- PHOTOS | An Uber, a double-decker bus, and a cupcake stand - budget bride ditches tradition
- Designer outfits, luxury cars and a title deed as a gift - Inside Rakgadi's glam 21st birthday party
- Godongwana's fate in limbo as docket in sexual assault case heads to NPA
- Rob Houwing | Killer Proteas are our ‘History Boys’
- SA faces beef squeeze in December due to transport ban, experts warn
- Busisiwe Mavuso | Save the SOEs that matter, and close the ones that don't
- Nick Mallett | Why it's time for the Springboks to bench the 6/2 split
Do you think it's important to get married in this day and age?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Yes, it's important in order to create a family unit and for companionship
23% - 952 votes
Not at all. Being single is far more liberating
9% - 383 votes
There is no general answer to this, it's each to their own
49% - 2081 votes
Yes, society still frowns on unmarried people, especially women
1% - 58 votes
It depends on whether you are able to find a compatible partner
18% - 740 votes
Consumers still splurging on luxury items despite soaring prices
A R14 000 Louis Vuitton coaster, plus other surprising luxury items locals have...
PHOTOS | The Barbiecore trend is making waves in Hollywood - Here's how to nail...
5 tips to living a high-fashion lifestyle on a budget
PHOTOS | An Uber, a double-decker bus, and a cupcake stand - budget bride ditches...
Groom asks bride not to wear his mom’s Valentino wedding dress. Here's why it...
Bride stuns in gold draped Baroque-inspired gown by Vivienne Westwood
Fancy a wedding on a private jet? This African airline is taking weddings to the sky