- Woman shares adorable images of baby she conceived using late husband’s frozen sperm
- Women who've tried to recreate TV sex scenes with their partners tell all
- More single women are buying homes and delaying marriage to establish financial stability
- These 5 essential health checks are non-negotiable, ladies – here’s where to go and how much they cost
- 'I bought 10 cars in 4 years then lost them all and used taxis. But I'm rebuilding my business'
- EXCLUSIVE | Phala Phala theft: The Dubai buyer, a buffalo and the stolen $600 000
- Ceres nursing home rocked by death of woman who was allegedly forgotten outside overnight
- Mpumelelo Mkhabela | Why an 'Arab Spring' revolution won’t happen in South Africa
- Carol Paton | Ramaphosa needs to get a grip as SA slides into instability
- Boks are quietly engineering 'Operation 2027'
Do you think it's important to get married in this day and age?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Yes, it's important in order to create a family unit and for companionship
23% - 894 votes
Not at all. Being single is far more liberating
9% - 359 votes
There is no general answer to this, it's each to their own
49% - 1931 votes
Yes, society still frowns on unmarried people, especially women
1% - 54 votes
It depends on whether you are able to find a compatible partner
18% - 703 votes
Consumers still splurging on luxury items despite soaring prices
A R14 000 Louis Vuitton coaster, plus other surprising luxury items locals have...
PHOTOS | The Barbiecore trend is making waves in Hollywood - Here's how to nail...
5 tips to living a high-fashion lifestyle on a budget
R4 million wedding: from Cape to Antarctica, travel company launches dream wedding...
Thrill-seeking couple ties the knot mid-air, 122 meters high in a makeshift spider...
From princess and pear to the emerald sparkle, which diamond cut has your heart?
Newlyweds say sleeping in separate rooms has increased their intimacy - 'His...