Sign up to W24's newsletters so you don't miss out on any of our stories and giveaways.
- Sierra Leone soccer star misses his wedding to sign new deal, sends brother to stand in for him
- PHOTOS | At 2,15m world's tallest woman breaks records for longest fingers and back for a female
- Is your diet ageing you? A dermatologist explains which foods to avoid
- Everything you need to know about condition that left Ashton Kutcher unable to see and hear
- Woman shares adorable images of baby she conceived using late husband’s frozen sperm
- 'I do not care at all': How Mkhwebane shielded Magashule, Zwane in Vrede scandal
- SA needs special unit to crack down on illegal mining, Mantashe urges as govt slowly closes shafts
- Rain in hot water over Telkom bid - but it could still beat MTN, analysts say
- Ebrahim Harvey | Lessons from the Marikana massacre have greater relevance today than 10 years ago
- WATCH | Pete Mihalik murder: CCTV footage shown in court reveals cold precision of lawyer's assassination
Do you think it's important to get married in this day and age?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Yes, it's important in order to create a family unit and for companionship
23% - 916 votes
Not at all. Being single is far more liberating
9% - 363 votes
There is no general answer to this, it's each to their own
49% - 1988 votes
Yes, society still frowns on unmarried people, especially women
1% - 55 votes
It depends on whether you are able to find a compatible partner
18% - 717 votes
Consumers still splurging on luxury items despite soaring prices
A R14 000 Louis Vuitton coaster, plus other surprising luxury items locals have...
PHOTOS | The Barbiecore trend is making waves in Hollywood - Here's how to nail...
5 tips to living a high-fashion lifestyle on a budget
Song, dance and puffy sleeves - Inside Omphile and Denga Takalani's dream wedding
What wedding dreams are made of - these are the 10 most popular wedding venues in...
Sierra Leone soccer star misses his wedding to sign new deal, sends brother to...
R4 million wedding: from Cape to Antarctica, travel company launches dream wedding...