- 'I left my husband of 18 years. I felt unloved': Why some marriages can't be saved while others can
- Ready, set, Speedo! 'Ballsy' fundraiser race returns to raise awareness for cancer
- Does the Nordic diet rival its Mediterranean counterpart for health benefits? Here’s what we know
- Embracing the single life: 5 reasons women may choose to be single, according to an expert
- Teen who survived severe burns becomes a TikTok sensation for her makeup tutorials
- Babita Deokaran: Under fire Tembisa hospital boss calls on ANC connections over News24 investigation
- ‘We have allowed warlords to reign supreme’ - Thandi Modise talks tough at summit in Russia
- Khaya Sithole | Profit vs principles: Bain chose the wrong road
- Melanie Verwoerd | This is not the march of the African penguins we want to see
- Medical schemes take regulator to court over cheap options
Do you think it's important to get married in this day and age?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Yes, it's important in order to create a family unit and for companionship
23% - 937 votes
Not at all. Being single is far more liberating
9% - 376 votes
There is no general answer to this, it's each to their own
49% - 2053 votes
Yes, society still frowns on unmarried people, especially women
1% - 58 votes
It depends on whether you are able to find a compatible partner
18% - 731 votes
Consumers still splurging on luxury items despite soaring prices
A R14 000 Louis Vuitton coaster, plus other surprising luxury items locals have...
PHOTOS | The Barbiecore trend is making waves in Hollywood - Here's how to nail...
5 tips to living a high-fashion lifestyle on a budget
Proposing with a fake, plastic or cardboard ring is the newest trend: Here's what...
Nostalgia and romance as couples take wedding photos where they first met
How to make your second wedding more epic than the first
5 things brides should never forget on the morning of their wedding