Sign up to W24’s newsletters so you don't miss out on any of our hot stories and giveaways.
- 'I begged my mom's fiancé not to tell her we dated and were intimate before they got together'
- Princess Diana's fashion on The Crown season 4: is it fact or fiction?
- 'I just had to teach my partying husband a lesson for always leaving me alone at home'
- Keke Palmer opens up to her followers about her journey with Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
- YDE founder opens a new omni-channel retail store in Cape Town, already likened to a local Sephora
- Ramaphosa's multi-tier lockdown approach welcomed as NMB's Covid-19 cases surge
- Matshela Koko accuses Ramaphosa of meddling in Eskom affairs
- WATCH | CCTV cameras capture drive-by attack on Kinnear murder case witness
- Ivor Sarakinsky | By any meanings necessary: An allegory about the ANC and corruption
- No prescription, but we need pension funds to back the recovery plan, says Masondo
As 2020 draws to a close, what are you most grateful for this year?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
I'm grateful to still be employed and earning an income
59% - 62 votes
I beat Covid-19 and I'm grateful to be alive
5% - 5 votes
I'm grateful for the support of friends and family through anything I faced this year
10% - 11 votes
I'm grateful that I was still able to achieve milestones/goals despite the pandemic
6% - 6 votes
I'm just grateful this year is finally over, man.
20% - 21 votes
You can buy a reimagined pair of R16 000 shoes for R300, and other designer shoes...
YDE founder opens a new omni-channel retail store in Cape Town, already likened to...
Of course Kate Middleton rewore this R20 000 Gucci blouse, but did she wear it...
Following Mango's return, Gap becomes the second re-entry of SA's revolving door...
Bride calls wedding off minutes before ceremony after groom rejects job to 'rest'...
A chat with Randy Fenoli: On braais, plus-size brides, Covid and Say Yes to the Dress
Brides lose thousands after Sandton bridal store closes without delivering paid...
This premium champagne brand is now curating mini Covid-compliant weddings for...